Engagement Day

7:42 PM

Tonight my close friends got engaged. Carli, whom I've known for 14 years and Johnny I met 8 years ago. 

He had called me a few weeks ago and told me everything and all the plans. I went over to the church where the proposal was happening and helped decorate. 
And of corse Caden had to have fun as well with all the big kids. In between his Nana an great grandparents watching him, he had fun in the church's bouncer. 
At this point she was getting to the church and everyone had to hide to surprise her. We set up hidden cameras to see her reaction when she said yes but I wasn't able to get a picture of her reaction. Everyone was able to see the proposal through FaceTime via the hidden phones that were set up. We all jumped out after to congratulate them. 

And of course Caden had to get into the party a well, so he got a balloon to hold. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow by Email