Surprising Grandpa

1:55 PM

4:55pm 

Let's see...today we finished cleaning up the house and putting all the knick-knacks away in their new home. Daddy basically did most himself while grandpa and I ate lunch and watched you. Upon arriving home, I fed you and daddy and I left you with grandpa. I had a doctors appointment that was long overdue. Our insurance thing time hasn't made us frustrated yet like the previous one we had when I had you in my tummy. Now that was a mess. 
Currently I'm feeding you while writing this and daddy and grandpa are returning the moving truck. You're nearly asleep although I'm not sure how. According to grandpa you both had quite a nap while we were gone. 
Tonight we are going to take grandpa to go see downtown Disney. Shhh, it's a surprise. Don't tell, little one. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow by Email